1. Support a child through the academic year
- A minimum of R500 per month affords a child a hike/trip/excursion, a tutor and all month access to the early birds space.
- A donor can connect with the child’s family and consult early birds for the child’s whole rounded progress.
2. Mentor a high school scholar
- Both teenage girls and boys require life skills and value programs.
- Interested organisations are encouraged to make contact.
3. Donate a set of study tools
- An old computer, books, learning card games, etc
- Early Birds will mediate the resources and enable a relationship between two families.
4. Support a teaching and tutoring salary
For a month, a term… an open bracket
5. Support the academy’s operating costs
- This is a minimum of R6000 per month, but any amount pledged will be welcome.
- The minimum amount has factored in security, electricity, WiFi, rent, and inflation for 2019.